Can you identify the possible cause of this type of pain and is there a way I can get it treated? I'm a 21 year old female who had a baby in 2008. Since the birth of my child I've had what I can only describe as phantom bruises all over my body. I get pai

You . You may be dealing with a condition called fibromyalgia. It is a syndrome that is characterized by widespread body pain. It is difficult to diagnose and treat. If possible resuest a consult with a rheumatologist. You may also want to consider accupuncture or accupressure. If you have any stress or anxiety that needs to be addressed as well. Best of luck.