Is there an efficient air filtration system that can eliminate cigarette smoke in my home to protect my kids?

Dr. Kevin Windisch
In brief: No
The system you are looking for is called "not smoking".
Tobacco smoke causes too many bad problems for kids to count.

In brief: No
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: No
No. Particles of smoke will be in all the furniture, carpets, drapes, blind, stuck on the walls and the ceiling; not to mention the ones stuck on you.
No air filter will remove all of this. Remember this: if you can smell the smoke at all, you are taking in a fair number of smoke particles. If you are the smoker, you may not smell anything, but everyone else is still breathing your smoke.

In brief: No
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Carla Enriquez
It's called abstinence! it's called loving your children more than yourself.
It's called getting help to stop smoking and set a decent example for those kids.

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: No
An older smoker friend agreed to enter a hospital after chest pain only after family retrieved his favorate pillow.
After 5 days smoke free, he awoke, smelled the putrid pillow & had it taken from the room to be burned. He quit that day.The only way to remove cigarette smoke from your kids lives is to quit & not let smokers near them. I can smell a smoker from 10-15 ft away.

In brief: No
Dr. Cindy Juster