For the past week I have had a tingling/numbness on the left side of my head and sometimes it will escalate to the top. It has also been like this for my left foot

Dr. Prem Gupta
Neurology

In brief: Consider migraine

Some times migraine headaches can cause neurological symptoms similar to TIA or stroke and at times headache may not even be severe.
See aneurologist.

In brief: Consider migraine

See aneurologist.
Dr. James McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Your

Your symptoms have been going on for one week only.
Make sure your symptoms are consistent for at least an extra week.And consider a neurological evaluation. Any numbness to your head would suggest a central nervous system problem. This in combination with left foot problems suggest a problem in more than one hemisphere of the brain.

In brief: Your

Dr. Eric Weisman