The top right part of my labia minora (right near the crease) is red and I have some itching, and burning during urination. It is a semi frequent thing and clears up on its own. It started when i was a virgin, and while I am sexually active now, I am pret

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You may be dealing with a yeast infection, allergy, and/or urinary tract infection.
If you have never had a yeast infection before and are not quite sure of the symptoms, you should visit your doctor for an examination, applicable testing, and treatment as deemed necessary. In the meantime you can try an over the counter yeast infection cream and apply it to the affected areas. However i recommend a doctor's visit to be sure. Good luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham