Sometimes I get these boil looking things on the inner part of my upper thighs very close to my vagina what are they? Like an inch from my vagina sometimes they are more up on my inner thigh on my leg, I get these often, they look like a boil, sometimes t

It . It is possible that you might have hidradenitis suppurativa, which is a condition whereby you get boils/cysts/acne like lesions in the groin, armpits, or under the breasts. Treatment varies but can include topical antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide gels or washes, oral antibiotics, drainage of lesions. Evaluation and treatment by a dermatologist might be helpful. I hope this helps!