No period in 4 months. I haven't had my period in 4 months. I've taken 5 pregnancy test and they all say negative. My doctor put me on medicine to start my period but it hasn't started. What do I do?

There . There are lots of other reasons besides pregnancy that can cause a woman to miss a period such as: stress, illness, diet, excessive exercise or a hormone imbalance such as with a thyroid disorder or poly cystic ovarian syndrome. It is good that you went to see your doctor about this. If you are concerned about the effectiveness of the medication they put you on to regulate your period, then give your doctor a call. Depending on what you were given and what they suspect is going on, they will be able to give you more accurate answers about what to expect of your period over the next few weeks to months. Good luck!