Is there a school where I can send my son to toilet train him?

In brief: Never heard of any
Of the many frustrating jobs of parents, toilet training leads the list.
I have know some day care centers that would assist parents & follow their approach to training. However, the responsibility falls upon the parents, aided by suggestions from their pediatrician.A variety off publications describe several approaches & you should be able to find one that fits your needs.

In brief: Never heard of any
Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: Home School!
Yes, you can really do this yourself.
Take some time and be persistent. Try potty training boot camp - one of my professional favorites!

In brief: Home School!
Yes, you can really do this yourself.
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Jonathan Jassey