Does hormone replacement therapy work-testorone im 56 have personal trainer, I see little results so far have tried pellets and shots

YES YES. Sometimes to reach optimal levels, it may take the 2nd insertion. If you aren't seeing the results, chances are your doctor did not dose you high enough. Most of my patients notice positive changes within a few days! For more information visit www. Doctorscotts. Com.
Depends. Yes it works. But it depends why you are using and what type. The more you deviate from routine therapy the less effective the therapy is. So it is really individualized treatment by a reproductive endocrinologist.