High BP avg 160-180 /90-105 heart rate 50-55 light headed feel very bad what should I do have no health insurance

High BP. Your BP is high and should be evaluated, but concerning that your heart rate is low, so would get seen either at a clinic or doctor's office you may need to take meds.
Your . Your blood presure is moderately elevated and heart rate is moderately reduced. Important is the fact you do not feel well. You should see a doctor. Go to the link below to access the georgia free clinic network with over 100 clinics in georgia serving the underinsured.