Dandruff or fungus on the head? Sick of every day hi, i have lots of white patched on my heard, if i shake my hair it falls from the head. When i consulted a doctor when i was in india he gave me these medicines 1) a lotion to put on the head during th

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: It

It is certainly possible that you have either seborrheic dermatitis or psoriasis of the scalp.
There are many treatment options including topical lotions, gels, foams, and shampoos. Other options include oil treatments, steroid injections, oral medications, even systemic injectable medications for the most severe cases. I would consult your local dermatologist for more treatment options.

In brief: It

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Stephen Colbert
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Scalp patches

See a dermatologist.
They can do a simple test in the office to see if it's a fungus and are the best doctors to get the diagnosis and provide proper treatment.

In brief: Scalp patches

See a dermatologist.
Dr. Stephen Colbert
Dr. Stephen Colbert