My daughter has a ringworm looking rash on her arms and was wondering what can she use to remove it. She had some type of birth control implanted in her arm that left this kind of scar on her arm it seems like her skin has turned a dark color beneath the

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Show to Tyne

I would show this to your gynecologist to make sure the implant is not about to extrude.

In brief: Show to Tyne

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: It

It sounds like you might be describing a scar that was created from having the birth control implanted in her arm. Hard to tell without a picture.
This is possibly a hypertrophic scar or keloid scar. These are tough to improve but options would include silicone gel sheeting (otc), Retin-A cream, laser treatments, or injections of steroid into the area. I hope that helps!

In brief: It

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham