Should i see a doctor? I broke the radial bone in my wrist in may, went to the emergency room and the doctor there put a splint on it and told me to make an appointment with the orthopedist as soon as possible. But because of no insurance and a previous a

Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric

In brief: Depends

How long has it been? If it has been more then 6-8 weeks and range of motion is good and wrist is pain free then you may be lucky that the er doctor put on a very good splint.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: If

If you cannot get into an office you can always go back to the er where you were seen.
Many large hospitals also will let you apply for free care if you meet their financial requirements.

In brief: If

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine