I might have schizophrenia, what do I do? My grandmother has schizophrenia. I am only nineteen, but I fear that I might have it too. I sometimes feel like people are following me, and I make rash assumptions about certain things. Often the rash assumption

Hard to tell. In many cases, there may be no real outward signs. In other cases, a person may talk to themselves or even gesture to themselves as if they are having a conversation with an imaginary person. In all cases, schizophrenia is best managed with treatment consisting of an antipsychotic medication. I prefer Invega sustenna (paliperidone palmitate) which is an injection lasting one month. Good luck.
Regardless. Regardless of whether you have schizophrenia, if you are concerned about your mental well-being, then you should talk to your doctor. If you have thoughts, emotions, or behaviors that are affecting you and others around you in a negative way, then it is worth looking in to. Since there are many other disorders besides schizophrenia that can be attributed to the symptoms you describe, you should see a psychiatrist for a proper diagnosis and treatment. Call your doctor and either get an appointment with them or ask for a referral to a psychiatrist they know and trust. Good luck!