Will a nerve transplant in my arm cure my rsd? I'm recovering from an incomplete sci and i'm not sure if the radial and ulner nerve are damaged. I also would like to know what type of doctor deals with damaged nerves and rsd? Its going on a year and i hav

Dr. John Evans
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: You

You are posting multiple questions that need to be answered by a physician who is interested in upper extremity problems from spinal cord injury.
This physician will be a neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon in a city with a large trauma center that sees spinal cord injuries or who is affiliated with a rehabilitation center.

In brief: You

Dr. John Evans
Dr. John Evans
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: You

You may want to seek out a hand surgeon affiliated with a large medical center where additional resources are available.

In brief: You

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint