I had a period last month but not this month. Could i be pregnant? I had unprotected sex on the sixth of november. He didn't ejaculate inside me. I then had my period on the fifteenth. This is around the normal time. My period usually comes around the fif

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The easiest thing for you to do is go to your local pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test.
Check the test with your first morning urine, this gives a more accurate result. In the future, if you do not want to become pregnant, visit your primary care provider to discuss birth control options. Best of luck and happy new year.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy