Hand has been asleep for about ten days, some tingling in the rest of my body the hand is on my right, my toes tingle on that side, and my left hand the tips of my fingers are tingling. My right hand is almost totally asleep, to where I have trouble feeli

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Its

Its difficult to comment other than tell you to get into your physician or an er urgently.
Whether it is due to a longstanding issue such as circulation or nerve supply or an emergent one is hard to tell. I can give you a long list but its best you are seen. If you have untreated diabetes, a neuropathy due to nutrition issues, a stroke, a peripheral vascular disease or something more...All need to be considered plus more. I'm going to stop writing now...Just stop reading and go see a healthcare provider.

In brief: Its

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Prem Gupta
Neurology

In brief: See a neurologist

You symptoms suggest neuropathy which seems very wide spread.
Some times neuropathy is discovered before diabetes which is the commonest cause of neuropathy, is uncovered.

In brief: See a neurologist

Dr. Prem Gupta
Dr. Prem Gupta