Ear ache I need help I don't know what to do I've been having bad pains in my left ear for about 3 or 4 days now. The side of my ear would hurt very bad. And my ear would sound like im in the mountains and it wont go away. I can only hear from one ear (wh

What . What you're describing sounds like eustachian tube dysfunction. If you get congested/sick/allergic/or are a smoker, your nose may not provide an open connection with the middle ear, so the pressure on either side of the eardrum can't equalize. That results in severe pressure that can decrease your hearing and cause pain. You should be evaluated by an ENT doctor, as most er doctors will erroneously prescribe you antibiotics. It would be helpful to have a specialist look (and test) that ear.
The . The best thing to do is to make an appointment with an ear nose and throat doctor to look inside the ear and determine the source of your pain rather than wait. If the ear pain is so severe and/or accompanied by other symptoms like high fever, neck pain or rigidity, severe vertigo you may consider going to the emergency room.