What's the difference between Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and addrerall xr? When it comes to adults, for task focusing, which is better? Please advise

Extended release. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) xr is the extended release form of Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) (this means that the effects last longer than a faster release form). The longer acting form helps to prevent marked changes in levels of the medication. Some people like immediate release and some like extended release.