My rubber band on my braces popped up and are now cutting my gums. What do I do as of right now? I have puffy gums and I just had my front 6 teeth tightened. The rubber band on the bracket has popped up so it's basically cutting into my puffy gums. I've t

Call ortho now. You should call your orthodontist right away. If it is after-hours, they probably have an emergency number to call to get advice as to what to do. Don't wait and remain in pain.
The . The best thing to do until you can get in is to use a salt water rinse to keep the area from getting too swollen. I have used 1 cup lukewarm water, 1/2 teaspoon non-iodized salt and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, and swish that around for 30 seconds, 2-3x/day.
See the orthodontist. The orthodontist or dentist can take care of this. Don't wait or your gums will be very sore.