When i grow up i want to be a doctor and how many years do it take to study do it take 3 years to become a doctor... I want to know because me and my sister want to be a doctor when grow we both grow up...

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Being

Being a doctor is a very rewarding and challenging career. It takes a lot of dedication, sacrifice, and determination.
As far as schooling goes. You and your sister will need to complete 4 years of undergraduate education, medical school is another 4 years, then residency varies anywhere from about 3 to 7 years depending on the specialty you choose. Study hard and best of luck to the both of you. Happy new year!

In brief: Being

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jack Hinkle