Miscarriage...6 weeks pregnant since miscarriage begin my girlfriend has been bleeding for 33 day with sever pain my friend had a miscarriage around 6 weeks pregnant and when they did an ultra sound they saw nothing and her hCG count was not doubling ever

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You are correct regarding the d&c.
She likely has products of conception still present in the uterus which is causing her bleeding. The D&C (dilatation and curretage) will clean the uterus out and stop the bleeding. If her doctor has "blown it off" then she should seek a second opinion. I hope she is better soon.

In brief: You

You are correct regarding the d&c.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham