How long is too llong for a cardiac follow up. I had an abnormal EKG and normal blood test after having the calssical symptoms of a heart attack. The EKG showed and enlaged left ventricle and abnormal st and t (?) and was referred to a cadioligist. I do n

Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Check with your doc

Asap no fouling around with your heart.
I suppose that you want to live and you do not want to die.

In brief: Check with your doc

Asap no fouling around with your heart.
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Dr. Pareena Bilkoo
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Cardiac follow up

Always safer to follow up sooner.

In brief: Cardiac follow up

Always safer to follow up sooner.
Dr. Pareena Bilkoo
Dr. Pareena Bilkoo
Dr. John Holder
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: The

The fact you have cardiac symptoms plus an abnormal electrocardiogram indicates to me you should not wait two months to see a cardiologist and i would recommend you see a cardiologist as soon as possible.
Call your local hospital to speak to a financial counselor and tell them you need attention expeditiously. The hospital is incented to help you because they will be treating you in the event of a cardiac emergency and it is more economical for them to treat you before the emergency takes place. If you are having ongoing symptoms or distress go to the emergency room. By law they cannot refuse to treat you. And remember they are appropriately incented to treat your condition ahead of any crisis. Call or go to your hospital today.

In brief: The

Dr. John Holder
Dr. John Holder
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology