If they attribute precocious puberty to animal growth hormones, will eating more of those foods make my bust larger?

Dr. Patricia Vuguin

In brief: No

Not clear what predisposes to pp.

In brief: No

Not clear what predisposes to pp.
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: Who is "they?"

I have heard these internet rumors too, but as far as i can tell from a search of medical literature, no one in the medical community has connected animal growth hormones (the most common one in the media is bovine growth hormone used in cows) to precocious puberty.
Precocious puberty has several known causes and this isn't one of them. Even if this was a cause, the answer would still be no.

In brief: Who is "they?"

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Jonathan Jassey