Can the hospital blood test be a false negative my husband and i are completely convinced im pregnant just 5 months after the birth of our first daughter. I am a breast feeding mom and have been on birth control and the other night my husband and i starte

Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology

In brief: See below

It is possible, but unlikely. Ask them to repeat the test.

In brief: See below

Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If you are pregnant and feeling fetal movement, then that would make you about 3-4 months pregnant.
If that is the case then at least one of those tests that you took should have been positive. Since you are concerned and convinced, you should see your primary care provider for a visit and a definitive answer via another blood test. Take care.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis