Look I have a fibroid on my left side an cycts on my right side an i can't seem to find a doctor who will help me I've been in the hospital 5 times this year alone all i want is someone to fix me 3 doctors have already said i need a hysterectomy now but i

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You need to contact your local county hospital.
They have programs for people who are uninsured. After a financial screening they will tell you how much (percentage) you are able to pay, or if you qualify to pay nothing at all. From here you will likely need to start in one of their general medicine clinics, who will then refer you to a gynecology clinic. At that point your case will be reviewes and the doctor/team will go over your options(likely hysterectomy in your case). If you need further assistance you can ask to speak with a social worker at your local county hospital who will guide you through the process. Best of luck and happy new year.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy