I feel like I have a baby in my kidney kicking. I have lupus sle and its in my kidneys this does not hurt just very annoying

Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Lupus support groups

Living with lupus is a challenging undertaking, as is living with any chronic disease.
One of the most important things the Information Age has to offer is the availability of support groups on the web, where you can find other people who are overcoming the same life challenge . Here's just one link to such groups. You can search for one nearby! http://www.lupus.org/midsouth/pages/support-groups

In brief: Lupus support groups

Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: As

As I am sure you know lupus can affect the kidneys causing lupus nephritis (inflammation of the kidneys).
If you are having any type of pain or discomfort you should see your doctor right away for urine studies, blood tests, and possibly an ultrasound of your kidneys. Also, you may be dealing with a simple urinary tract infection or kidney infection. Please see your doctor right away. Best of luck and happy new year.

In brief: As

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jonathan Jassey