Penis irration my boyfriend is having penis irration and it has been going on for last almost three weeks and there has been small red bump but not coming out of the surfarce and it has been like chap pilling. It burns once in a while it itches and the is

He . He may be dealing with a fungal infection aka jock itch (tinea cruris). An over the counter anti-fungal cream like Clotrimazole should help if this is in fact the problem. On the other hand, if the small red bump persists, or is very painful there may be something else going on like a genital wart, herpetic lesion, or bacterial infection (abscess). I suggest he try the Clotrimazole first, and if that does not work see a doctor. Best of luck and happy new year.