I am having pain all the time when i breath. I don't know what to do. I have been having issues for a couple of years with my breathing. It feels like i cannot get a deep enough breath. I sometimes can exhale as far out as possible and get a deep enough b

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It sounds like you are dealing with asthma and/or reflux disease.
Asthma occurs when your parts of your lung (bronchioles)become inflammed and constrict. This is usually due to certain triggers such as cold air, exercise, allergens etc. The resultant symptoms are shortness of breath, wheezing, tightness in the chest. The symptoms you described in yuor post could definitely be due to asthma. To be sure you need a medical evaluation. Your doctor will likely prescribe an inhaler to help open up your airway. As far as the pain you are having in your lungs and airway. This is a little more difficult to pinpoint a cause. Possibly acid reflux is responsible. Again, your doctor needs to evaluate , diagnose and treat you. Best of luck.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology