Im 16 and I have this what it appears to be an ingrown hair or like a bump on my left testical. I shaved probubly around 2 weeks before it came up so thats what's throwing me off about the ingrown hair what could this be and should I be worried?

Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Furuncle

Can be the beginnings of an infection.
An infection here can be dangerous, google fournier's gangrene to see the dangers. If it turns red and starts hurting seek medical help.

In brief: Furuncle

Can be the beginnings of an infection.
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: An

An ingrown hair is possible and nothing to worry about really, however the fact that you have a bump on your testicle regardless of the cause needs to be evaluated.
The reason this is so important is because testicular cancer commonly occurs in young men your age and it is absolutely necessary to make sure this bump is nothing dangerous. Please see a medical professional right away.

In brief: An

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson