Could i be pregnant? I was wondering if i could possibly be pregnant. My problem is that i haven't had my period in over a month and this never happens to me. I get my period pretty regularly. Another thing is I've been on birth control but i had recently

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If the pregnancy test was negative then you are not pregnant or you tested too early.
If you still have not gotten your period you can re-test again (first morning urine) about a week after the first test. If your symptoms persist visit your doctor for a check up. Good luck.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy