What does small cyts in the capital bone and lunate bone I also is wearing a wrist splint

Isolated. Isolated cysts in the carpal bones are typically benign, but you don't give any detail as to size or number etc... Having said that if there are symptoms associated there should be a work that may include ct scan and/or an mri. The fact that you're wearing a splint suggests that you do have some symptoms. The cysts may be related to the pain or they might be so-called "red herrings", that is misleading i.e. There may be some other cause of the pain. Bottom line you should be evaluated further.
Intraosseous. Intraosseous ganglion cysts are rare causes of hand and wrist pain. Isolated cases of ganglion cysts occurring in the wrist bones and in the hand bones have been reported. Symptomatic intraosseous cyst could be treated by curettage and injectable calcium phosphate bone cement (cpc) or dry cadaver bone grafting. More details about your complain and imaging studies like xrays and ct scans, will help your doctor get a better undestanding of your problem.
Small. Small multiple cysts in the wrist bones such as the lunate or capitate are very common. All too often after a MRI or ct scan the written report by the radiologist identifies these cysts sending the patient seeking treatment or at least a consultation from a hand surgeon. Usually these multiple cystic structures are from arthritis and osteoarthritis is the most common. Rheumatoid arthritis will also show these cysts at the level of the joint, gout on plain x-ray will show small erosions that may be misidentified as cysts, in chronic gout you may see these in the finger bones as well. Bone has a pattern to it such as wood has a grain. The imperfections in bone pattern also sometimes fool the observer into thinking there is something in the bone. With all that, make sure that you follow up and get evaluated, but the scenaio I mention above is all too common where wrist pain prompts an MRI and the report prompts this question. Still anyone who has had a positive finding should seek further input in person from a physician and not rely on this site solely.