What does it mean to not be able to wiggle your eyebrows? I have never been able to, I am afraid that I am the only one that can't do this.

Dr. Jeffrey Kyllo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: If

If you mean that you cannot raise your eyebrows at all, that would lead one to think that you may possibly have a nerve problem that you were born with.
There are several motions that the brows can make and they are not all due to the same nerves. I don't think this is a particular problem, especially if you have had it your whole life. If it is a new and developing problem you should see your doctor and ask him or her what they think.

In brief: If

Dr. Jeffrey Kyllo
Dr. Jeffrey Kyllo
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: If

If you've never been able to move your eyebrows you may have been born with aberrant innervation of the muscles of that portion of your face.
Several different muscles groups can lead to eyebrow movement. Depending on which one(s) aren't working would help determine what is going on in your case.

In brief: If

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Robert Brueck
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Wrinkling

Wrinkling your eyebrows is due to the contraction of muscles in the area.
To raise them is the frontalis muscle and of course the corrugators/procerus to frown.The fact that you can't do this is maybe congenital oryou have lost nerve function.

In brief: Wrinkling

Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Robert Brueck