I take Paxil (paroxetine) every night around 10:00. I had a martini around 9pm. How long should I wait to take my medication? I take Paxil (paroxetine) for panic disorder

Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: stay consistent

Take your Paxil (paroxetine) at the usual time.
Do not over-drink, and take med as rx'd. These substances are not incompatible.

In brief: stay consistent

Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: For

For the future please note that it is not a wise idea to mix alcohol and paxil (paroxetine).
According to the fda, "although Paxil (paroxetine) has not been shown to increase the impairment of mental and motor skills caused by alcohol, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking paxil (paroxetine)." take good care.

In brief: For

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Eric Weisman