What are my options as an adult with cerebral palsy and over 90% arthritic body coverage? I am a 40 year old male who has had 16 bi-lateral operations. The last full body X-ray I had showed I had a lot of arthritis buildup mainly in my neck (all vertebra

Consultation. The answer depends on your symptoms. Depending on these a consultation with a spine surgeon, a pain specialist, or other provider can lead you to the correct choice for you. Start by talking to your primary doctor and get their opinion about your options.
I . I am so sorry to hear you are in pain. If you are not under the care of a pain management doctor that would be a good place to start. He/she can design a plan for you that you are comfortable with. You should be doing physical therapy, aquatic therapy. In addition accupuncture and accupressure are good options. I hope you find relief soon.