How do I get rid of a kidney stone in the urinary tract should I go to the doctor?

Urology consult. I would recommend a urology consultation for appropriate treatment. This may depends on the size and location of the kidney stone.
Kidney . Kidney stones can be found in parts of the kidney where they do not cause problems. If they are small and do not grow over time, they can be watched. If you develop urine infections, or the stone blocks the ureter and causes pain, nausea, vomiting or fevers, it should be treated. Sometimes you can pass a stone without any intervention, sometimes we give medications to help you pass the stone, and other stones require surgery. Increasing fluid intake or dietary changes can help avoid new stones. You should consult with a urologist to determine the best way to treat your specific kidney stone.