I accident got a very very very small amount of super glue in my mouth what do I do? I washed my mouth with water, tooth paste, mouth rise,

Dr. Jerry Hu
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Very small amount

If you feel sick, go see your physician, but a tiny amount generally ok, but do not use superglue for any dental anything, use dental cements for your dental temps, use dental denture adhesive for denture retention, etc.
Use dental products for dental purposes! not superglue.

In brief: Very small amount

Dr. Jerry Hu
Dr. Jerry Hu
Dr. Mike Deldar
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: I do not think so

Watch for the upset stomach and other GI symptoms if you noticed any competing or diarrhea definitely to see your dr.

In brief: I do not think so

Dr. Mike Deldar
Dr. Mike Deldar
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Unless

Unless you are in pain, have a burn, abrasion, erosion, or signs of infection (redness, pain, pus, fever) then you probably got all the the super glue out of your mouth and wont need a medical evaluation.
However if any of the above occur or you have any other unusual symptoms (i.e. Tingling, itching, difficulty breathing) seek medical attention right away.

In brief: Unless

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dentistry

In brief: Contact Poison Help

Contact poison control center at: call 1-800-222-1222 to find out exactly -- be sure to have the container handy so that they will know the exact brand and ingredients.

In brief: Contact Poison Help

Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dr. Sander White
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: It will be ok

This glue is essentially plastic.
So spit it out and you should be fine.

In brief: It will be ok

This glue is essentially plastic.
So spit it out and you should be fine.
Dr. Sander White
Dr. Sander White
Dr. William Forsythe