Could I be pregnant? Hello doctor, I am on my first round of clomid, was put on 50 mg from cd 5 to cd 9. Ovulated on cd 15. We did intercourse on a day before I ovulated and the day I ovulated. Gave blood sample on cd 21 and got to know that progestero

From. From the information you provided it seems that you had a good ovulation and timed intercourse correctly. If your home pregnancy test is negative, it is reasonable to do another one. They are rarely falsely negative but it is possible. It is too early for you to have lower abdominal pain from an abnormal pregnancy, but you could have an ovarian cyst. I would suggest repeating the home pregnancy test. If it is negative again then wait for a period to start. If it does not start when it should, go to your doctor and have blood drawn for a pregnancy test. If your pain symptoms become worse, especially if they suddenly become a lot worse and are associated with nausea, you should contact your doctor right away.