Invisible bug crawling on skin leaving a few almost invisible tiny red blood marks on skin both husband and wife have it. More active at night have sprayed house with permetherin which helped for a few days. Other remedies tree tea oil, ammonia, offer min

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: Perhaps

Perhaps this could be scabies? Scabies is the human itch mite that is passed from person to person.
It is an extremely itchy infestation that can cause intense itching at night. Take a look at the picture in the link to see if this looks possible. Typically, there are red bumps and excoriations about the trunk and especially the extremities. Diagnosis is best made by a skin scraping by a dermatologist and then Permethrin cream is applied to the affected persons (and all clothing and linens are washed). I hope this helps!

In brief: Perhaps

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward