I want to get some plastic surgery done for my nose and my cheek. Can someone please recommend a good plastic surgeon? A friend of mine actually contacted him because he wanted to get a scar taken care off on his face. He found a page dedicated to him on

Dr. Jeffrey Israel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Since

Since I am not sure exactly where you are located, it's difficult to make any recommendations.
I would suggest checking your local medical society and see who specializes in facial plastics and reconstruction. Sometimes doctors are willing via the internet to show pre and post op pictures of past patients to give you a feel for what might be able to be accomplished.

In brief: Since

Dr. Jeffrey Israel
Dr. Jeffrey Israel
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Location?

Best bet: Facial Plastic Surgeon.

In brief: Location?

Best bet: Facial Plastic Surgeon.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Plastic surgeon

Its very important to find a good plastic surgeon locally.
Avoid the temptation of traveling. Plastic surgery involves a great deal of post-treatment anxiety and prolonged recovery and possible intervention, touch-up or revision. Its best to be close to your surgeon geographically. Contact the best hospital near you and find out who is on staff for plastic surgery and consult with at least 2.

In brief: Plastic surgeon

Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Dr. Taylor Pollei
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Depends on your ??

Depending on what you concerns are, you might find several plastic surgeons that could be helpful for you.
The biggest question is the location you would travel to. Also, cost and availability should be concerns. There are good websites to help you find board certified facial plastic surgeons (AAFPRS) and board certified plastic surgeons (ASPS) all over the United States.

In brief: Depends on your ??

Dr. Taylor Pollei
Dr. Taylor Pollei
Dr. Adam Hamawy
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: To

To find a good board certified plastic surgeon in your area you can ask your primary care physician or check with the american society of plastic surgeons.

In brief: To

Dr. Adam Hamawy
Dr. Adam Hamawy
Dr. Evan Sorokin
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: I

I would consider consultation with dr. Mohan thomas in mumbai.
He is a personal friend of my with excellent training. Check out his website at http://www.Drmohanthomas.Com/.

In brief: I

Dr. Evan Sorokin
Dr. Evan Sorokin
Dr. Richard Fleming
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: I

I am assuming that you are in indiana on the basis of your e-mail address.
If I am correct i'd recommend dr. William beeson in carmel, indiana, a suburb of indianapolis. You can also go to the website of the american academy of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery for a list of board certified surgeons in your area.

In brief: I

Dr. Richard Fleming
Dr. Richard Fleming