Is there a good ENT specialist i can get in touch with online? I have been recommended to get my tonsils removed. Three of india’s best ENT specialists operate are on mediangel.Com’s panel of doctors. You can get in touch with them online for a second con

Dr. Jeffrey Israel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: The

The main question one needs to know is why have you been recommended to have your tonsils removed? Recurrent tonsillitis is the main reason for recommending tonsillectomy.
Other reasons are tonsillar enlargement leading to airway obstruction and a mass presenting in the tonsil where malignancy may be of concern. An online evaluation is most difficult. While it can guess with regards to symptoms and findings, nothing beats a physical examination by your ENT doctor. Best of luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Jeffrey Israel
Dr. Jeffrey Israel
Dr. Marsha Davis