What should I do about my face? I have redness all over, and dry skin on my cheeks, around my nose, and my forehead.I've tried to moisterize my face about every half hour. If i put anykind of lotion on it, it just keeps burning.

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: Perhaps

Perhaps you have seborrheic dermatitis? This is a common condition this time of year and if typically found on the scalp or face.
On the face, it is seen as red, scaly areas on the forehead, between the eyebrows (or on the middle part of the eyebrows), and beside the nose. Typical treatment would be Ketoconazole Cream and/or desonide cream which can prescribed by a dermatologist. Otc options might include Cortaid (hydrocortisone) which can help some patients. I hope this helps!

In brief: Perhaps

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward