How do I get rid of this soft like mole off my back it is real soft like a mole

Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: See your derm

See your dermatologist and possibly have it excised.

In brief: See your derm

Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: This

This could be a mole or perhaps you have a skin tag? Skin tags are harmless growths of the skin that are common in areas of friction such as the armpit, neck, waistline, and back (from bra or clothing).
They can be easily removed by your dermatologist via several methods including scissor removal, freezing with liquid nitrogen, or light electrocautery (electrical current to destroy the lesion). If it happens to be a mole, the physician can also discuss options based on its appearance.

In brief: This

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward