I have had a cough now for about 2 weeks now and i find my self coughing so hard water comes to my eyes and my bladder leaks.. I cough as if i'm choking.. Especially if it's too hot my cough uncontrollably it takes being cooler to control the cough theres

Dr. Steven Seres

In brief: That

That sounds awful! you really should see your doctor so they can listen to your lungs.
They will try to figure out if the symptoms are due to a lung infection (like pneumonia) or coming from an upper-respiratory issue (like a sinus infection or other virus). Regardless, there are some great cough suppressants they can prescribe to at least get your symptoms under control. I hope you get better soon!

In brief: That

Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Cough

For a non-resolving significant cough, you should see your regular doctor for further evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Cough

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology