How can you get rid of moles on your face and neck naturally? What causes moles on the face and neck area and what causes them to get bigger?

Dr. Coyle Connolly
Dermatology

In brief: Moles

Mole development, size, shape, location are under genetic influences.
One tends to see more moles over time . Moles should be evaluated and treated by a dermatologist if necessary.

In brief: Moles

Dr. Coyle Connolly
Dr. Coyle Connolly
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: The

The tendency to have moles is hereditary and they can develop or become apparent as you age.
A dermatologist can evaluate your moles and help you determine the best options for having them removed in a cosmetic acceptable way. There is no "natural" way other than surgical removal. Typically, it would be a cosmetic procedure to have moles removed unless there was a medical reason to do so. I hope that helps!

In brief: The

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward