What is that hard rock like thing in my mom's stomach that is causing her so many problems and pain? Hi, I am writing about a problem for my mom. She is in need of help and all the specialists she went to have no idea what is wrong with her. The right sid

The . The last option is for your mom to see a general surgeon. The surgeon can possibly do a biopsy of the lesion in question, or they can recommend surgical removal if deemed necessary. This is likely her next step since so much has been done already with no conclusion/diagnosis. Good luck.