What are some preventive health screening needed for a female 48 years old.. I currently have high blood pressure, diabetes, anemia low hemoglobin, heart mumor, arthritis, diagnosed a high risk of congestive heart failure, high cholesterol, morbid obessed

Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology

In brief: See below

Apart for the blood pressure, diabetes control, anemia and so forth, you need to make sure that straight forward things like a pap smear and breast examination are also taken care of.

In brief: See below

Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Based

Based on your post, you are dealing with quite a few major medical problems.
My first piece of advice is to visit your primary care provider regularly for management of all your issues. Also you need to adopt a healthy lifestyle to including diet and exercise. You may request to see a nutritionist for a detailed plan.Also you need to inquire about a condtion called sleep apnea and possible sleep studies. As far a preventative health screening for your age, you should have a yearly mammogram and pap smear. When you turn 50 you will need a colonoscopy and screening for osteoporosis. Best of luck.

In brief: Based

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Steven Seres