Does coordination problems in a child have anything to do with a lack of depth perception from needing glasses?

Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine
In brief: No
Depth perception has nothing to do with motor coordination.
There are many one eyed people who have perfect coordination.

In brief: No
Dr. Alan Jackson
Dr. Alan Jackson
Dr. Holly Maes
In brief: Perhaps-let me see!!
Poor vision certainly is on the list of things to explore when a kid is "clumsy".
It may be things other than depth perception that have to do with vision that can affect coordination, including blind spots, blurriness, unusual eye movements that can affect hand-foot-eye coordination. Any investigation of poor coordination should include at the very least an exam of the eyes and visual screening.

In brief: Perhaps-let me see!!
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Shontae Buffington