If my cervix lowers does it mean miscarriage? I have been so paranoid that I am going to miscarry. I got pregnant while using the mini pill and apparently conceived a few days after my period. The only reason i took a test was because my cervix was high a

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: First

First of alll let me advise you not to do your own cervical exams, it's best if you are pregnant to leave that to your doctor. To answer your question, it is very difficult to say if you will miscarry or not, however you should see a doctor for an evaluation.
If your cervix is found to be incompetent (weak) then your doctor may place something called a cerclage (stitch on your cervix) this keeps it closed, however this may require you to be on bed rest. Best of luck.

In brief: First

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis