Hello, have white glassy bumps on the bottom shaft of my penis. They are very very small. I am worried this could be a genetic std. I've been up all night researching herpes and i need help! I am only 14, and I have never had sex.

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: My

My guess it that these might be either pearly penile papules or possible benign sebaceous hyperplasia, both of which are normal and not sexually transmitted.
I would recommend that you go see your physician or dermatologist to be sure, though, to rule out other possibilities.

In brief: My

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Gary Gorlick
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

In brief: I

I concur fully with dr. Seward but imho you do not need to now run to the doctor. You do not have a std.
If you continue to worry over them just bring these up for evaluation with your next routine complete exam or anytime you have to run into the medical office for vaccine updates.

In brief: I

Dr. Gary Gorlick
Dr. Gary Gorlick
Dr. Adam Levy