I havnt got my menstral period for about 3 months this has happened be for but i just don't understand why I am not taking any birth control I am not currently sexually active and don't seem to carry any sign of being pregnant

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: There

There are other reasons besides pregnancy that can cause a woman to miss a period such as: stress, diet, excessive exercise or a hormone imbalance such as with a thyroid disorder or poly cystic ovarian syndrome.
Also, if you are within 2 years of starting your period, it is very typical to have an irregular cycle. If you continue to not have your period, you should contact your doctor.

In brief: There

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Adam Levy